Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Confessions, again.

A couple of weight-loss bloggers I read drive me crazy with their constant complaints of not losing weight even though they constantly talk about cheating...and now, here I am, doing just that. 

Wah! I am not losing weight! Wah!! I ate horribly on Sunday! Wah!!! I ordered pizza last night because I was so hormonal the thought of cooking was just too much for me to handle! 

So yeah. Last night I ordered pizza. Not the 'safe-ish' plain cheese pizza, either. The chicken club with crap-tons of bacon and two types of cheese. (Although I didn't order cheesy garlic bread even though it sounded even better than the pizza and my daughter wanted to harm me for not allowing it!)

I am struggling and truthfully not putting up much of a fight. I'm hoping it's a temporary PMS sidetrack, but I know full-well that this can spiral into a full blown regain and then some event...hence me confessing daily on here. As long as I still care enough to show up here and be accountable then all is not lost. 

So, here I am, being one of those bloggers that bug me. Whatever. ;-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment