Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A blip?

So, I did a quick weigh-in this morning (after breakfast, even) just to see if maybe it was a fluke the other day...and I'm back down to 122 again! I was on the tail end of my monthly stuff on Sunday, so maybe that was effecting the numbers, I don't know. (Or it could have been the TWO donuts I ate on Saturday...but surely not, right?! LOL...) At any rate, I'm feeling more confident in going back to the workouts again, so that's good.

I was posting some recent pics onto facebook today and there was a recent one of me looking pretty puffy and lumpy...so now I actually have even more motivation. I really need to tone and firm. I still have all this extra, sagging skin everywhere and it's pretty annoying, not to mention that my belly still pokes out, too. I hate that! I'm thinking that some daily sit-ups are in order. ;-)

After a couple months of feeling extremely depressed and stressed, I'm feeling a bit better the past couple of days, so maybe I'll be checking in more often again. Lots of thoughts to share, not a lot of patience to get them down into a post though! The funny thing is, when I was down in the dumps these last couple of months I actually wrote a TON of blog posts that never saw the 'POST' button...

Hope everyone is enjoying the last few weeks of summer! I'm pretty ready for Fall, honestly. A regular schedule, college football, jeans and sweatshirts, bonfires and s'mores...it all sounds good to me!

3 comments:

  1. "I'm pretty ready for Fall, honestly. A regular schedule, college football, jeans and sweatshirts, bonfires and s'mores...it all sounds good to me!" - I am SOOO with you on that!! It's been over 100 degrees here lately and I'm tired of being stuck inside because it's so stinkin' hot outside!! :)

    I'm glad you are feeling confident again and that things are back on track. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance of joining a gym or getting together with some friends for even a once a week group workout? I find I just can't keep motivated and disciplined on my own, and am loving the classes I take at Mark's school.

    Pilates is super awesome for the belly, and more comfortable (in my experience) than yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better! Congrats on the great weight. I'm on FB, too, but I don't want my last name on my blog. lol So if you're interested in being friends there, email me. If not, I completely understand. =)

    I am not ready for summer to be over. I have not even ordered school for the coming year! Good grief. Cooler temps sound great, but 9th grade is scarier to me than my son.

    ReplyDelete