Saturday, September 21, 2013

saturday morning weigh in

Weight this morning: 138
Loss of one pound.

BLAH. I tried so hard this week. Walking in the mornings (and I am NOT a morning person!) and carefully watching my food intake. Turning down snacks and making good meal choices and on and on...for a stinking pound lost? 

I mean, we had Breyers coffee iced cream in the freezer all week and I had NONE of it. NONE! I got my daughter a donut for breakfast Friday and went without. I had Boston Market and gave away my delicious cornbread. I had Tic Tacs as snacks and shunned side dishes at dinner. For a pound.

Yes, I should be happy the scale moved. But wow, I am discouraged. After I weighed in I went to the Dollar General and bought a box of Zings and a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch...and proceeded to go to town. Cause yeah, that'll help.

Anyway, there you have it. Trying for two down this week. I'm aiming to add in an afternoon workout to boost what I do in the mornings, maybe it'll help.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did major in Self-Sabotage, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete