Saturday, May 1, 2010

Monthly weigh-in

It's already time for the May weigh-in! Things are holding steady...my weight this morning was 123.2, which is exactly the same as it was last month!

Exercise has been spotty, if I'm being honest. I'll be really faithful and working hard for a few weeks and then slack off for a couple of weeks. I know I need to be way more consistent with this, especially since I still have quite a bit of toning up to do!

Hopefully one of these days I'll have some great pics of me all toned up and looking great...but first I have to convince myself to pick up the stinking weights and workout! It'll happen, I believe in me! :)

Have a great May everyone...it is one of my favorite months!

4 comments:

  1. You and me both! I really need to step up the exercise again. We can do it!!!! Great job on your weigh-in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy May, Happy Spring!
    Great job on the maintenance, Miss!!! Even with the "spotty" exercise, you must be doing something right;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Missy, you give me so much hope for when I get to goal! Congrats on two months in a row. (Sorry I missed last month, I've been in a self-absorbed fog.)

    I'll work out tomorrow if you do! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Missy! I just left something for you on my blog. Here is the link:
    http://remedialdieting.blogspot.com/2010/05/one-of-those-i-feel-so-fat-days-until.html

    ReplyDelete