Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday weigh-in

Weight last week: 138.8
Weight this morning: 137.4
Loss of 1.4 pounds
Total weight loss of 6.6 pounds

Honestly, this is disappointing. I know that everyone will say that it's still a loss and I should be happy with it, but I feel like I earned more than a 1.4 pound loss this week! I worked out very hard three times, I was under my calorie limit every single day, I basically did everything I was supposed to do, and it's a small loss. If the weight loss slows down this early in the process, this is going to take a VERY long time. Not sure what I can do differently this week, other than add in more workouts and possibly drink more water. 

And onward I go...
 

1 comment:

  1. I think I would be appalled and discouraged if I lost as much as a whole pound in just a week! I have not researched losing weight, but what I have read along the way all seems to argue that the slower your loss, the more sustainable it is. The process -- the workouts, the change in diet -- has to be something enjoyable in and of itself and not just as the means to a goal weight, I think. Not that I mean to say you must start enjoying it all, but that I hope that you do find ways to exercise and eat well that are beautiful and pleasurable all by themselves -- and I hope you don't judge yourself for feeling discouraged either!

    ReplyDelete