Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Monthly weigh in

Weight this morning: 123.2

Confession: I barely ate yesterday, so that is probably not a completely accurate weight. Don't get me wrong, I have been doing much better watching my food, and I am still working out faithfully (even doubling the length of my workouts the last two times) so I'm confident that my weight is looking better, but perhaps not this good. This number could very well be the result of me having a truly horrible day yesterday and only eating one meal and one snack all day long. Just trying to keep it real...

4 comments:

  1. Good for you, Miss!
    See, all that hard work hasn't been in vain:0)
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful weight. I never had the problem of not eating unless I was sick to my stomach. lol I think for most, some days are lke that and I wouldn't worry about it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, but like I said, it may not be a true representation. We'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete