Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Morning Weigh-In

Weight this morning: 124.8
Loss this week: 1 lb.

Don't have a clue how I lost a pound, to be perfectly honest. I was really shocked when I stepped on that scale this morning. I had a horrible week, diet wise. I only had one workout in before I got sick and then I was down for three days. I was eating absolutely horribly all week and not getting enough water at all. I spent lots of time in bed and I didn't get enough sleep all week.

However, I am not going to argue with the pound loss. The week ahead my goal shall be to maintain that pound loss! :)

Have a great weekend, all. It's college football day once again!

1 comment:

  1. Missy,
    I was reading through your posts. I know you've had your ups and downs but girl....you've stuck with it! You really have a lot to be proud of. You are looking awesome! So, you will probably meet your diet goal this week or next. I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH YOU!!! I am slowly working on my weight loss. I'm kickin' butt in exercise (22-28 miles a week). I'm eating much better, but my body metabolism just wants to hang on to the fat. If I lived in a really cold climate I'd stay warm with my extra insulation. UGH!!
    Anyway, hope you have a good week!!!

    ReplyDelete