Thursday, April 9, 2015

The blah

I haven't updated all week, but I'm still plugging. With my eating, that is. My workouts have been pathetic...only one so far this week and it's already Thursday!

I'm struggling the past few days, to be honest. Bloated, exhausted, depressed...PMS symptoms but its mid-month, so ovulation. I have a much harder time with this time of the month than the few days before my period, and I've no idea why. All I know is, I'm miserable and just feeling so lethargic and blah. So...nothing happening on treadmill. 

Oh, and I currently want to eat anything and everything I can get my hands on! I've been counting everything (except Easter I didn't, mostly because I had cake and I don't know how to calculate that) and I'm still within range every day (but Sunday, obviously) but I feel like I've gained yet again. I feel so big around my stomach, which is probably partially bloat, but still. I'm feeling inclined to give in and eat all the yummies. 

I just put my running shoes on...so we'll see.  

 **Edited to say I did it! I walked two very pathetic and slow miles. But hey, it's something. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you, overcoming how you 'feel' to just go ahead and do it, regardless! That may be the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is DEFINITELY the hardest part! Once I get started walking it kinda isn't so bad. But getting off the sofa is another story! ;-)

    ReplyDelete