Friday, April 3, 2015

Yep, still going

Just realized I haven't posted all week! I'm okay, still here and mostly plugging along the way I need to be. Last weekend was a doozy of a bad mental health time, due to a lot of life circumstances completely out of my control, and I'm still struggling beneath the surface to deal with them in a healthier way than starving myself. Life is hard, even more so when you have a severe anxiety disorder that lends itself to depression from time to time. 

At any rate, still counting calories and working out, with the exception of a couple of days I have been so tired I skipped the treadmill. Its a cop-out, I should jump on anyway, but I don't sometimes. (Like right now, for instance! I haven't worked out today and I feel like I could slip into a coma at any moment...zzzzzzz.....)

I am probably going to do a weigh-in on Sunday this week since I did that last week too. Or not. I mean really, right now I'm so tired I don't care either way. It's my diet and I'll weigh when I want to. 

;-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment