Monday, February 14, 2011

Motivation

You know what is a great motivator to get back to work losing weight? Looking at old pictures. It doesn't matter if they're old fat pictures or old thin pictures, they both make me want to do what I can to look good in pictures right now!

I have been looking through a bunch of old pics lately and wow. I was so thin, even when I thought I was so big! And oh how I wish there was also a way to bring the young back, too! Truly, the old saying is true...youth is wasted on the young. :)

As soon as I can figure out this scanner, I'll post some old pics for you all. In the meantime, a quick update: I'm on track with eating so far today, and mostly yesterday, too. Of course, this morning for Valentines Day Hubby gave me a stuffed animal holding a king sized package of heart-shaped Reese's cups...

1 comment:

  1. ha I was thinking the same thing- both the old "thin" and old "fat" pictures are motivating :)

    ReplyDelete