Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stumble

Well, two things collided in my life today that resulted in a terrible eating day so far.

Thing #1: I haven't been to the grocery yet this week.
Thing #2: I wasn't feeling well.

Those two things added up equal me eating pizza for lunch. Two very big, extra saucy pieces of cheese pizza. No salad. No fruit. Just greasy, gooey pizza.

The good news is that I feel a bit better now that I've eaten. The bad news is that before lunch I did my mid-week weigh-in and I was down a pound...and now that pound is probably going to show back up again!

I know, I know. Just one meal. But you know what? I'd made it through an entire month of almost no cheating! Sure, I had pizza a couple of times, but it was always for dinner, when I knew I had enough calories left unused and I'd already done a workout. Lunch was always (ALWAYS) healthy. I feel like this is a setback.

Oh well. Onward I go. Hopefully I'll still be feeling better later so I can get a workout in and I will have a MUCH better dinner tonight! :)

3 comments:

  1. okay...you had 2 pieces of pizza. That is really not that bad. You are doing an amazing job on your weight loss. Really!! You are inspiring me to keep going:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but then I only did half of my workout and now I'm just laying in bed being lazy. I just do NOT feel right today. I can't put my finger on it, but something ain't right!

    Thanks for the encouragement though, girl. Although truth be told, you're already working out more than I am! I'm only doing between 3 and 3.5 miles a day (except today of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not "only" doing 3 to 3.5 miles a day... You're doing at least three miles a day! That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete