Monday, August 24, 2009

Out of control and hating it

For the past few days, I've been a flat mess. Emotional doesn't even BEGIN to cover it. Moody, irritable, irrational, confused, exhausted, and frankly on the verge of a breakdown. A combination of PMS. a serious lack of sleep, school starting, and PMS (did I say that already?) has just worn me OUT.

No workouts. Only one last week...none since. Eating pretty much whatever. Feeding the panic...feeding the stress and anxiety...feeding the fatigue. Just barely making it through each day is enough right now, calories are the least of my worries.

I hate being out of control, and I have REALLY been out of control in every way, not just my eating. It all seems to be too much right now. I just want to sleep...yet I can't. I'm wide awake all night and too busy to sleep during the day. I just so need my head to be clear but I can barely form a coherent thought.

Sorry to whine. This too shall pass....

1 comment:

  1. I've been feeling really out of it the last couple of weeks too. It's like my hormones are completely out of whack or something! ugh! It stinks going through those low times but the good thing is that we come back up eventually. :) You will too.

    Love ya! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete