Friday, March 9, 2012

Remembering where I came from

Yesterday wasn't as great as the rest of the week had been, sadly. Maybe it was the weather, all gray and rainy and cold, but I just felt blah all stinking day long. I did NO workout, I ate bad for me food in amounts that were way too big, and I felt super crampy and achy.

Speaking of crampy, (TMI alert!) cramps have increasingly been a big problem for me in the past couple of years. Not just the regular ones that come a few days prior to my period, but I get terrible cramps all stinking month long now. They feel pretty much like really bad menstrual cramps, but the fact that I may feel them 9 days into my cycle, or 11 days into my cycle, or simply whenever they decide to come...well...it is frustrating! And painful! Sometimes I wonder if it is ovulation, but for three days in a row? So bad that I have to have a heating pad for hours on end? Is that even how it works?

Moving on! I looked at old pictures of me last night (pre-weight loss) and WOW. Inspiration! My face was so huge and oddly that bothered me yesterday even more than the prior hugeness of my butt. :) I do not want to go back to that so yeah, newly inspired today. I may even dig out an old fat picture and hang it on the fridge. I did that before and lost 40 lbs so maybe it'll inspire me this time, too!

Wanna see one?


I thought this one would be quite appropriate, considering the nastiness I am shoving into my face and how it contributed to the problem! :) I'm thinking this is 2007-ish, by the way.



This is hubby and I at the park on Wednesday. Just putting that here cause I think he's cute. :) Hope you all have a great day and weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Missy, you're so cute... both then and now! You're so hard on yourself; lighten up:0)
    (Or as I say to n8 whenever he's down on himself, "Stop talking about my friend that way!")

    I would not have recognized your hubby-- is that a shadow or beard/mustache??

    I don't know what's up with all that cramping. I've never had too much trouble with it myself, but my pre-mens moods are a different story-- much more now that I'm getting "older".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...it is a beard/mustache! He's been rocking it for a few months now and I love it! :)

    Also, giggles at the comment 'lighten up' cause duh! That's what I'm trying to do, lighten up about 12 pounds! :)

    ReplyDelete