Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Two days in a row of blogging! WHAT?!

So yesterday was a pretty good day. At some point, I just decided to do what I needed to do...and I did it. I did a Bible study, I did two miles on the treadmill, and I watched what I ate all day. Until dinner, that is. Ugh, dinner always gets me. (Pizza. Shhhhhhh....)

So here we are today and I'm hoping for a repeat, except for the pizza dinner, that is! I'm all dressed in workout clothes, I have praise and worship music playing, and I have healthy food to eat all day. Sometimes a plan remains just that, a plan, but it is better than no plan at all!

Oh, and as a side note, I have newly found greek yogurt. SO VERY YUM! I tried it months ago and absolutely HATED it, but recently I decided to try the fruit at the bottom kind and holy creaminess it is so good. I know, the fruit at the bottom makes it slightly less healthy but I'm thinking of it as a gateway yogurt to make my way to the plain greek yogurt eventually. ;-)

Tomorrow is forecasted (forecast?) to be sunny and in the 60's...so yes, Spring is indeed on the way! We are already planning on eating lunch at the park and perhaps taking a quick walk after we eat. I LOVE Spring, it is by far my favorite season! :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo, go you!
    And hooray for Spring!!!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete