Friday, March 13, 2015

Argh!

I am so ridiculously frustrated!!!!  I have jumped on the scale three different times since last official 'weigh-in' and each time I've shown a two pound GAIN since last weekend. Why?!? I have been in my target calorie range every single day, no major cheats or anything like that. Water intake has been decent. Workouts...not so much...BUT usually that wouldn't cause a gain! I am soooooooooo frustrated. 

I'm tempted to go lower than my calorie range to see if the scales budge. I don't know. I know I have to get on that freaking treadmill more regularly and do harder workouts. Maybe even go to the gym with hubby. 

Also, I need to up my protein and fiber without making a calorie hit. How?? Fiber is hard for me, I'll have to look into it. 

Anyway, yeah. Frustrated. The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment