Sunday, March 15, 2015

Saturday morning weigh-in

Weight last week: 141.4
Weight today: 138.6
Loss of 2.8 pounds

So two notable things happened this week concerning my weigh in. First, I was convinced that I'd been gaining all week long and it made me crack down more toward the end of the week. See, I weighed in a few times showing I was up, but each time I was wearing clothes as opposed to being practically naked like I was last week. Apparently clothes weigh more than I thought.  This weigh in was practically naked...sorry for that visual. ;-)

Also yesterday I was sick all day and didn't eat or drink anything until 9:00 at night, which I'm sure contributed to the loss. However, I'll take what I can get and try to build upon it this week. Feels really good to be in the 130's again! This time (as opposed to in October, when I actually got LOWER than this and gained it all back and more in four months!) I will hopefully keep going strong and get back to my goal by summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment