Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday morning weigh-in

Weight last week: 143.4
Weight today: 141.4
Loss of 2 pounds

'They' say that one to two pounds a week is the best way to lose weight for long term success, but doggone it if it isn't torture. It feels like forever till I get back into the 120's and it hardly seems worth the two pound loss after all the work and mental distress I go through in any given 'diet' week. But. It is moving down instead of up, and for now I've got to focus on that. 

This week's goal is to get into the 130's again. Workout at least four days and try not to have as many days at the high end of my calorie allowance. Blog here more often and continue using Sparkpeople faithfully. 

(Seriously, I can not recommend Sparkpeople enough!) 

Okay, onward I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment