Friday, July 3, 2009

Going downhill fast...

Nope, no pictures again today. I can't even begin to tell you how badly my PMS is kicking my butt this month. Ugh. Between the physical symptoms (raging headache and cramps) and the constant cravings I'm losing ground fast. Last night, I ate a huge bowl of chips and salsa in bed. AFTER I'd already had a 100 calorie pack of cookies and a bowl of Special K cereal. AFTER I'd already had dinner.

I'm barely working out these days. Wednesday...no workout at all. Yesterday I only did a 30 min 1.5 mile walk, so I convinced myself mowing the backyard made up for it.

Totally didn't.

I'm up more than a pound since Wednesday morning.

Anyway, I'm not going to panic, just ride out the next couple of days and get back to working hard on Monday. Hopefully I don't gain much more between now and then!

We're going out of town for the weekend and frankly I don't do well when we visit our hometown. Always got to get my favorite burger, my favorite pizza, ect. This weekend I'm totally craving my favorite Mexican place. Sigh. We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment