Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter weekend

I think I did alright this weekend. No working out though, which will be the downfall. Saturday we met my mom and sisters for lunch. They picked the Cracker Barrel, which is one of the worst places for high calorie 'comfort' food and few good choices! I found a meal that I THINK was okay (no idea really though, they don't provide nutrition info, even online!) and I didn't eat the cornbread on the side so...that helped. It was grilled steak with peppers, onions, and broccoli over rice. It was GOOD. :)

For dinner I made some Lloyds bbq chicken with some broccoli and cauliflower on the side. Oh, and I had a pudding cup in bed!

Sunday I had a McDonalds grilled chicken snack wrap without sauce after church, then some grilled steak and mexican rice for lunch. Way too much rice. My hispanic mother in law makes the BEST mexican rice...which is made with a ton of oil of course so I should have passed but didn't!

Dinner was just some Special K before bed.

So, not great but not too bad either. Like I said, it'll be the lack of exercise and water that will hurt me most likely.

Oh, and my weigh-in on Saturday morning put me at a total of 6 lbs. loss now! Yay!!

Side note: Glad I went to the hometown this weekend. Nice to see everyone. It's a reminder that I CAN do this if I put my mind to it. God reminded me that I need to go where He leads me so that HE is the one leading me, not myself and my fears. Good stuff, God. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment