Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday afternoon update

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with salsa and a slice of 100% whole wheat toast.

Lunch: Half of a turkey sandwich and half of a 100 calorie pack of cheese-its.

No workout yet. I tend to do those between 4 and 6 in the evening, since we eat late dinners and that is prime snacking time for me! If I'm on the treadmill, I can't eat, right??

Skipped my workout yesterday due to cramps. BAD cramps. Those are gone today (thank goodness!) so I'll get a workout in today for sure.

I'm having to face the fact that I'm not going to lose 6 pounds every week. Last week was great, but if I only lose two this week it's okay! I've weighed myself a few times this week (my 'official' weigh-in day is Saturday) and this week is definitely slower, which is giving me fits. I need to STOP! It's ridiculous how I feel when that number isn't lower every single day.

Reminder to self: One to two pounds a week is healthy. Aim for THAT, not a pound a day, for goodness sake!

I just can't wait till I can start to feel a difference in my clothes and in the mirror. C'mon fat! Get offa me!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm limiting myself to two weigh ins a week. I used to do it daily, then I went the other way completely and didn't weigh at all. lol That got me no where. So, now I'm going to stick with Wed and Sun weigh ins. :-) You are doing great in the eating department, I wish my appetite was that small! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't USUALLY this small -- trust me! -- but I'm riding the wave while I can!! :)

    I always PLAN to only weigh in on Weds and Sat, but my curiosity gets the best of me! Oh well...

    ReplyDelete