Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pressing on!

Still going...

My weight is stalled again this week, kinda. See, on my Monday (cheat) weigh-in it showed that I had GAINED a couple of pounds over the weekend. I just don't understand. I hardly ate over the weekend because of an argument with Hubby!

So, today was my mid-week weigh-in and I'm back down to my Saturday weight. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've been watching my calories, getting a workout everyday (except Sunday) and not cheating whatsoever. So, why isn't my weight dropping like a rock??

Not giving up just yet, though. I am determined to get to my goal, even if it's a few ounces at a time!

I think I need to explore different dinner ideas. That could be part of my problem, trying to eat the same food I did before, just smaller portions. I need to check into the fish (yuck) option. Yuck.

2 comments:

  1. Missy, You hang in there girl. I wish I would have had all of these great blogs to help me when I was your age. I have fought the fat for years. I really think the key is tracking, your food and your feelings. Great post.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am not a fan of fish either until recently. Last night we had some Mahi Mahi that I had marinated in a Balsamic Vinegar/ Olive Oil concotion and it was heavenly. Paired it with some roasted veggies and it was a wonderful meal. :-)
    Don't give up, you will see that scale move.

    ReplyDelete