Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Momentum gone already?

Sigh. It's slowing down. The weight loss, I mean. Last week, I lost 6 lbs. but since Saturday I haven't even lost a pound. I'm still watching what I eat, I'm still working out, so what changed??

Today I'm going to try and hit the water a bit harder and add an afternoon snack again. I was going to add a morning 20 minute quickie workout, but I am, how can I say this delicately? Um, heavy today. Any women should understand what I mean by that. Isn't very conducive to straddling a balance ball or jumping up and down on a stepper, if you know what I mean!

Hopefully by the end of the week I can add a bit of that and see if the strength training helps at all. Of course, it could have been the pizza night, but we're going to avoid that thought right now! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment